At Automatic Garage Solutions, we don’t just install garage door openers – we also offer a comprehensive service, repairs and maintenance.
So when does a garage door need a service?
The last thing you need is to come home with a car full of shopping and kids to find out that you can’t get into the garage. Add some pouring rain to that scenario and you have a desperate situation on your hands!
That’s why we recommend having your door serviced by the Automatic Garage Solutions technician every 12 months.
We service and repair roller doors in Mascot, as well as tilt and sectional doors.
Our friendly, fully trained technicians can come out for a quick check to ensure that everything is functioning properly. This will help you avoid tricky situations in the future and ensure a longer-lasting, smoother-running door.
You can also contact us for:
- Replacement parts
- Coding new or existing remote controls
- General service and support
The nitty gritty
With many years of experience in the industry, we are well-equipped to provide garage door, service and support; we are the obvious solution for all your servicing needs. We will happily come to your home or office and can also provide support and services for different garage door system brands, subject to availability of supplier parts.
Our service team specialises in
– Lubrication, maintenance and alignment check
– Sectional, tilt and roller door repairs and replacement parts (both new and existing)
– Replacement motors, motor electronics and parts
– Coding new or existing remotes
– Replacement tracks and brackets
– Replacement weather seals, cables and springs
– Install garage door barrels, keys or locks
Helpful maintenance tips
Our company offers the following tips for preserving the lifespan your garage door in Mascot.
- Door springs often lose their tension – this is normal. We, therefore, advise that you regularly test the spring tension by opening and closing it. If your door is fitted with an automatic opener, it must be disengaged before doing so. A door that maintains appropriate tension will require the same amount of energy to open as it does to close.
- Use a small amount of white lithium grease spray to lubricate steel hinges and springs.
- A clean cloth and some WD40 can be used to clean the tracks.
If you have more questions, please visit our website.
Whether you need garage door opener installation or repair for your roller doors – Automatic Garage Solutions has Mascot customers covered. For more information or to book our services, call 02 9199 0390.